An e-bike design and riding experience to excite!
The basis of the Brose e-bike System is a steering motor produced millions of times over for cars and manufactured in accordance with the strictest automotive quality standards. This drive has been consistently developed and perfected over recent years for use in high-quality e-bikes. Production of the drive system takes place at the Brose manufacturing plant in Berlin. We are thus proud to offer our e-bike motors truly ‘Made in Germany’.
A riding experience that excites
- Quietest motor in the market for an undisturbed ride
- Best power-to-weight ratio for effective support and great handling
- Bike model-specific motor set-up based on the type of e-bike
- A design that excites
A perfect integration of motor into the frame for a great looking e-bike and small and lightweight for the next generation e-bike design.
The compact construction of the Brose motor allows optimal integration into the frame. The tried-and-tested frame geometry and usual handling characteristics are retained. Significant weight benefits and reinforcements are achieved thanks to integrated assembly.
- Dimensions 213 x 150 x 128 mm
- Weight 3,400 g
- Motor type mid-drive motor
- Nominal voltage 36 V
- Rated continuous power 250 W
- Assistance Pedelec up to 25 km/h
- Assistance S-Pedelec up to 45 km/h
- Pushing aid up to 6 km/h
- Ingress protection rating IP56